So, my parents just told me that they are leaving for Bali again. Well, actually, Consuela found their itinerary while she was cleaning the den. There were only two tickets, again. They keep saying that they'll take me with them eventually, and I know that they really need their -quote- "married people bonding time", but...ew.Anyway, I guess this means it's time for another party. CB seems really stressed out and I think he could really benefit from some illicit recreation. I mean, not just CB, obviously, we could all really use a night to just let loose. Trish is freakin out about the cheer regionals, and Matt said something about the football team not scoring enough bases, or something. Van seems fine, I guess. I don't think he feels anything but fine these days. Which is odd considering everything that went down with Lu.
OMG! Speaking of Lu, Trish and I were totally going to go visit her last week, but something came up. I can't remember what it was, but it was super important. We will soooo visit her soon. I mean, it will have to be after the party because now I have to start planning. Ugh. It never ends.
Peace, love, and happiness!
Marcy
No comments:
Post a Comment